[Debian]: Re: German control file for ssmtp - use it or not

On Sat, Feb 20, 1999, Marcel wrote:
> > So bekommt es der richtige
> > Maintainer und es geht nicht verloren.
>
> Kopie an Maintainer - hoffentlich weiss der es zu schaetzen.

(Well, I won't write this in German because my German is terrible.)

Thanks for the translation, but I must admit that I don't know what to do
with it. :-)

So if somebody can tell me how the localisation works, I would be grateful.
Otherwise, I'll have a look at that asap.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas (http://www.via.ecp.fr/~hugo/)