Re: Biblatex

Jan Hauke Rahm scripsit (31.08.2008 00:38)
> Under these circumstances I'd consider experimental the right place for
> it (or maybe already sid now).

Yes, probably experimental could be fine. IMHO opinion, it would be good to
ask for the author's opinion first (possiblity explaining him what the
sid/experimental repository means ie not the largest part of Debian users, but
OTOH propagated to Ubuntu for the sid option), but IANADD...

> I see the system... :) I found 4.1 at [1].
>
> [1] http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=csquotes

So this is a bug in the TeX Catalogue. I just reported it to the CTANers.

Manuel.