Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

On Di, 05 Aug 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
> BTW: I don't have svnmailer set up.  Do you wish to receive emails from the
> changes I commit to the SVN for the cjk packages?  Or do I just have to
> change the "Maintainer" to "Debian TeX Maintainers"?

Wait wait wait. We have already a commit hook that sends out emails. But
your packages are not catched ATM, so that could be added. We can send
out only the commit log message, or commit log and diff, or both. And to
whatever adress you want.

Normally we sent that out to this list.

Tell me what you prefer.

FLODIGARRY (n. Scots)
An ankle-length gabardine or oilskin tarpaulin worn by deep-sea
herring fishermen in Arbroath and publicans in Glasgow.