Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Hi Danai,

On Di, 05 Aug 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
> Sure.  I have an account on Alioth with user name "danai-guest".  Is it
> possible to make three directories, one for each package?  "cjk",
> "latex-cjk-chinese-arphic" and "latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab".

Ok, here a crash course:
- I have added you to the debian-tex-maint team, you have now *full*
  access to all of our svn repository. Please don't mess around in other
  packages, or at least be careful!

- svn repository:
  svn+ssh://danai-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/
  is the base, there you find a lot of packages, now also your three
  packages.
  The directory structure is the same for all packages (hopefully):
	BASE/PACKAGE/{trunk,tags,branches}

- I have checked in the current code for the three packages, BUT:
  . for cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab ONLY the changes to the
    original source package. So only the trunk/debian directory is
    there. You have to put the .orig.tar.gz into
	PACKAGE/tarballs/
    (i.e., cjk/tarballs/cjk_4.8.0+git20080711.orig.tar.gz) but do
    NOT (!) commit that, leave it there on your computer.

- the debian dirs of cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab have the
  svn property
	mergeWithUpstream
  set to 1. That means if you use
	svn-buildpackage
  the files in trunk will be merged with the .tar.gz file at
  any built time. That way we don't have to keep 20Mb of .orig.tar.gz
  in the svn repository.

- For latex-cjk-chinese-arphic which is a native package I have checked
  in the full package.

For all that PLEASE read the documentation of svn-buildpackage!!!

If you encounter any strange things, let me know.

Please start by:
- adding the respective Vcs headers to your packages' control files
- playing around a bit and see if all is fine for you

Thanks a lot and welcome in the SVN Team ;-) Again, please don't mess
around with all the other stuff.

If you want to check out only your stuff do
  for i in  cjk latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab latex-cjk-chinese-arphic ; do
    svn co svn+ssh://danai-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/$i .
  done

HASSOP (n.)
The pocket down the back of an armchair used for storing two-shilling
bits and pieces of Lego.