Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Hello!

Op 05-08-08 02:25, schreef Norbert Preining:

> On Di, 05 Aug 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
>> Sure.  I have an account on Alioth with user name "danai-guest".  Is it
>> possible to make three directories, one for each package?  "cjk",
>> "latex-cjk-chinese-arphic" and "latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab".
>
> Ok, here a crash course:

Ok, super!

> - I have checked in the current code for the three packages, BUT:
>   . for cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab ONLY the changes to the
>     original source package. So only the trunk/debian directory is
>     there. You have to put the .orig.tar.gz into
> 	PACKAGE/tarballs/
>     (i.e., cjk/tarballs/cjk_4.8.0+git20080711.orig.tar.gz) but do
>     NOT (!) commit that, leave it there on your computer.

Hmmm, so I create
cjk-4.8.0+git20080711/cjk/tarballs/cjk_4.8.0+git20080711.orig.tar.gz locally?

The upstream CJK package uses GIT to handle updates; could I trigger SVN to
pull this GIT source as well, and automatically change the .orig.tar.gz name?

> - the debian dirs of cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab have the
>   svn property
> 	mergeWithUpstream
>   set to 1. That means if you use
> 	svn-buildpackage
>   the files in trunk will be merged with the .tar.gz file at
>   any built time. That way we don't have to keep 20Mb of .orig.tar.gz
>   in the svn repository.

Ok!

> - For latex-cjk-chinese-arphic which is a native package I have checked
>   in the full package.

Thanks!

> For all that PLEASE read the documentation of svn-buildpackage!!!

I will.

> If you encounter any strange things, let me know.

Okelidokeli!

> Please start by:
> - adding the respective Vcs headers to your packages' control files
> - playing around a bit and see if all is fine for you

Ok!  This will be an interesting night. :D

> Thanks a lot and welcome in the SVN Team ;-) Again, please don't mess
> around with all the other stuff.

I won't.  I think I have enough stuff to keep me busy. :D

> If you want to check out only your stuff do
>   for i in  cjk latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab latex-cjk-chinese-arphic ; do
>     svn co svn+ssh://danai-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/$i .
>   done

Thanks for the scriplet; I've put it in my ~/bin.

Cheerio!

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《柳》