Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

On Di, 05 Aug 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
> > - I have checked in the current code for the three packages, BUT:
> >   . for cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab ONLY the changes to the
> >     original source package. So only the trunk/debian directory is
> >     there. You have to put the .orig.tar.gz into
> > 	PACKAGE/tarballs/
> >     (i.e., cjk/tarballs/cjk_4.8.0+git20080711.orig.tar.gz) but do
> >     NOT (!) commit that, leave it there on your computer.
>
> Hmmm, so I create
> cjk-4.8.0+git20080711/cjk/tarballs/cjk_4.8.0+git20080711.orig.tar.gz locally?

Not "creating", copying it from where you have it. Remember it should be
the very same one already uploaded to Debian, no md5sum changes.

> The upstream CJK package uses GIT to handle updates; could I trigger SVN to
> pull this GIT source as well, and automatically change the .orig.tar.gz name?

No idea, sorry. I guess best is you add to the debian/rules file
something like
	make -f debian/rules orig-source
which does that. But I have no idea. Anyway, normally you dont have to
do that so often, so that I am not that concerned of.

> > If you want to check out only your stuff do
> >   for i in  cjk latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab latex-cjk-chinese-arphic ; do
> >     svn co svn+ssh://danai-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-tex/$i .
> >   done
>
> Thanks for the scriplet; I've put it in my ~/bin.

No, that is only for initial co, after that you want to use
	svn update
in the three directories!

BEALINGS
The unsavoury parts of a moat which a knight has to pour out of his
armour after being the victim of an araglin (q.v.). In medieval
Flanders, soup made from bealins was a very slightly sought-after
delicacy.