Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

On 05-08-08 15:08, schreef Norbert Preining:

> You don't have to automate everything. At the end it is not a 10 times a
> day thing that you update .orig.tar.gz. You can do that by hand. That is
> what I am doing with all the packages.

No, but now I don't have to rename my source directory every time that I want
to upgrade the cjk package. :D

I have added a new target in the debian/rules file: run "make -f debian/rules
get-orig-source" to get it working.

It fetches the GIT repository, parses the date/version from debian/changelog,
downgrades the GIT repository, creates a pristine package, puts it in
tarballs/ and then removes the GIT directory so I don't risk uploading it to
the SVN.  svn-buildpackage works without problems.

I have tested it through pbuilder as well.  Finally I have found a way to get
rid of /usr/src/cjk-4.8.0+gitXXX/ and my Emacs bookmarks don't have to change
either. :D

BTW: I don't have svnmailer set up.  Do you wish to receive emails from the
changes I commit to the SVN for the cjk packages?  Or do I just have to
change the "Maintainer" to "Debian TeX Maintainers"?

Best regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《山中寄招葉秀才》