Re: Status of the package cm-super?

What do you think about the name of the package in debian?
May we keep this?

I would be really proud of myself (and my friends would say `wow!') if the package name started with pts-. But there is no other reason to keep pts-, so it could be cmsuper or cm-super, and it should be put into the tex/ directory. Please remember that the lmodern package also doesn't have tetex- prepended to its name, although it is almost exclusively used with LaTeX.