Re: Status of the package cm-super?

On 14.04.05 Rogério Brito (rbrito@ime.usp.br) wrote:
> On Apr 13 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > The package itself is still buggy (e.g. no registering of the
> > fonts to teTeX - I didn't file a bug yet). Does that package
> > fulfil your needs for the time being?
>
> I will check it with more attention, but I'm mostly concerned with
> the Type 1 versions of the concrete and euler fonts that cm-super
> provides (i.e., the fonts that Knuth used in "Concrete
> Mathematics").
>
> I have kept here an ooold package that Claire once uploaded to her
> space in people.d.o and it's been working fine with teTeX 2.x (the
> one in testing).

Finally pts-tetex-cm-super has made it into unstable, initially
packaged by Peter Szabo. I'll check that package for bugs and
compatibility to teTeX 2.0.2 and hopefully can report back shortly.

H.
--
When a float occurs on the same page as the start of a supertabular
you can expect unexpected results.