Re: Too many conflicts? (tetex vs. texlive)

> On Sam, 15 Okt 2005, Ralf Stubner wrote:
>> >     configure)
>> > 	#
>> > 	# Do whatever has to be done for this specific package
>> > 	#
>> >         update_fontmaps
>> >     ;;
>> >
>> >     abort-upgrade|abort-remove|abort-deconfigure)
>> > 	#
>> > 	# Do whatever has to be done for this specific package
>> > 	#
>> >         update_fontmaps
>> >     ;;
>>
>> Why the differentiation between 'configure' and 'abort-upgrade|
>> abort-remove|abort-deconfigure'?
>
> Because normally you have to do different things in configure, maybe
> something more than just calling update_fontmaps. In cm-super I create
> the fonts, eg. [...]

Er, as long as there is no reason to split the two cases in
dh_installtexfonts, may I also suggest to keep them together? It looks a
bit ugly, and don't forget: when dh_installtexfonts succeeds in world
domination, you'll find this snippet in hundreds of files in
/var/lib/dpkg/info/!

--
Florent