Re: Font packages for teTeX

On Die, 23 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > svn checkout svn+ssh://stubner-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-tetex/tex-common/trunk

> > but can't authenticate with my password, even though that works on
>
> Norbert, do you remember any additional tweaking we had to do?

Hmmm. No idea. Here it is working. I guess that the passwd database is
only updated in regular intevals from the LDAP database (or whatever
saves all the information), and the web etc directly uses this database,
and alioth has already changed the passwd.

I would wait one day, then it should work.

Or copy an ssh-key

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
BENBURB
The sort of man who becomes a returning officer.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff