Re: Policy, updmap --enable and updmap.cfg in /etc or /var

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

> Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
>
> I think it's not *that* complicated. Basically:
>   - either the package is installed and there should be nothing in
>     $STATE_DIR (/var/lib/lmodern, probably something like
>     /var/lib/tetex/lmodern in the future if we promote this scheme to
>     the policy status);

I think we can just take /var/lib/tetex, with the $SAVED_CONFIG_FILE and
$NO_CONFIG_FILE directly inside. Only packages that have a lot of them
need to use subdirectories. Or do you fear that there may be name
clashes? We could still prepend the package name to the config file
name.