Re: AGM 2009: call for dates

martin f krafft schrieb am Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 05:36:01PM +0100:
> also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2009.11.11.1345 +0100]:
> > I'll check if there is a possibility to use the rooms of the KSP for
> > the AGM, too. But I can't promise neither that it's rented long enough
> > before start of the KSP (after doesn't seem to be a good idea) nor
> > that the LUGS will let us use it for free since they paid IIRC 380 CHF
> > for the room.
>
> Thanks. We won't pay. There are plenty of other places we can use,
> including my home. But lets see what you can get. Thanks for taking
> care of this.

Just got personal feedback from the president: Money isn't important.
Venty as KSP local organizer is the one who has to say yes or no since
he would have to be there earlier.

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)