Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

also sprach Daniel Mettler <mettlerd@numlock.ch> [2008.02.29.0143 +0100]:
> wearing a shirt with an imprinted bank account no. would kind of
> make me feel uncomfortable (but that's just me, perhaps).

why?

> i'd prefer an eye-catching "debian.ch" instead (on the front or
> back). e.g. sth similar to sketch 01, but of course using the
> official debian logo font.

i like it. :)

> regarding the fusion of the swirl and the swiss cross: what about
> transforming the cross using a "swirl"-like filter? would give it a nice
> twist, imho ;) (see 02 for an amateurish sketch)

this is also pretty cool. however, it may be a little too blurred
now.

how did you do that?

"solange man nicht die moral des christentums
 als kapitalverbrechen am leben empfindet,
 haben dessen verteidiger gutes spiel."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche