Re: More on Netra X1

Simone Caldana wrote:

> Ben Collins wrote:
> > > Could someone help me in understanding how to build different boot
> > > images?
> >
> > You could use the SuSe kernel to boot the root.tar.gz from Debian as an
> > NFS root. Once that install starts, go down to the "execute shell"
> > option.
>
> I can't mount root thru NFS, since I have no network :(

Does the X1 have a spare PCU slot like the Netra T1? If it does, would it be
possible to stick a network card in that?

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo     nospam@mega-nerd.com      (Yes its valid)
When a user mailbombs me with 100,000 messages, we
call it denial of service and the guy can be thrown
in jail.  When 100,000 SPAMMERS send me one mail each,
we call it marketing.