Re: LEO support and accelerated creator support

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 02:02:04PM -0400, Steve Dunham wrote:
> XFree86_3.3.3.1-0pre1v3 with accelerated LEO support and accelerated
> FFB (Creator) support added.  It needs a kernel with LEO support compiled
> in, and it was compiled against your libc-2.1.1, so sparc32 users will
> have to use the 2.2.7 kernel or build their own.

OH NO! I am recompiling Glibc 2.1.1 and egcs 1.1.2. Seems that by using
the standard egcs 1.1.2 we lock ourselves into binary incompatibility
with slink for anything new compiled due to some odd egcs
regsiter_frame_info thing. I am fixing this and going to have a new set
of egcs and glibc 2.1.1 packages later today. This will keep everyone
from being forced into a complete potato upgrade if they want packages
from potato.

Sorry if this wasted some time.

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>                        Debian GNU/Linux
OpenLDAP Dev - bcollins@openldap.org     The Choice of the GNU Generation