autobuilder...glibc 2.1...egcs 1.1.2

In case you haven't noticed, I've setup an autobuilder for sparc and
have compiled some 500+ packages over the past few days. We were
initially at onl 53% sync with potato, we are not slightly over 89%.
There are a few more gnome packages I need to get out. I am going to
post failed builds here for you people to take a look at if you desire.
Send the relevant patches to the package maintainer and buildd will
pick it up on the next upload.

Now onto glibc. There is a new upload of 2.1.1-1 in unstable. I am
going to try and build this. I'll need the usual fool hearty sun4m
volunteer when it's done :)

Question. Are we prepared to move to egcs 1.1.2 for potato? This means
that egcs becomes the default gcc, although gcc 272 will still be
available. I'm all for it, have it compiled. Unless some one can give
me a reason not to, I'll upload it in the morning.

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>                        Debian GNU/Linux
OpenLDAP Dev - bcollins@openldap.org     The Choice of the GNU Generation