timing Re: Debian XML/SGML (partial) Policy Draft Available

Attn: Mark Johnson <mrj@debian.org>

Well, it's been a week now and I haven't gotten a round tuit. How
fast do you need input? Because to be honest, there is very little
chance I can take a decent look at this for another two to three
weeks. On the other hand, I tought it a pretty good idea if I took a
look, particularly with an eye towards how suitable the setup is for
TEI. (I would very much like to have a TEI Debian package someday.)

--
 Syd Bauman, EMT-Paramedic
 SGML & XML Programmer/Analyst              North American Editor