Re: MRs on salsa and letting janitor automate things

Am Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 09:58:33AM +0000 schrieb Jelmer Vernooij:
> debhelper-c<ompat (= 13) should work in anything from stable onwards, since that
> carries debhelper 13. If you're looking to avoid anything that's not available
> in e.g. oldstable or ubuntu lts rather than specifically excluding
> "debhelper-compat (= X)", the janitor also has a setting for the minimum release
> to support.

Compat=13 forces dh_missing --fail-missing which in several cases breakt
the build.  While I think compat=13 is a good move and switch all
packages I'm touching to it its a change which causes breaks and I can
understand developers who do not like it.