Re: MRs on salsa and letting janitor automate things

Hi. I've been manually checking the merge requests, and have been
accepting most of them. There is one thing the janitor does that I don't
agree with, and I'd be against any automated merging of those patches.
This is adding Build-Depends: debhelper-compat (=WHATEVER). Such
dependencies break building of the package on anything other than sid,
and are thus unhelpful. If you can stop the janitor from making this
change, that'd probably be good.