Re: ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Il giorno sab 17 set 2022 alle 23:19:48 +05:30:00, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info> ha scritto:
I have added you to the science team. Feel free to ping me if you still run into any issues with permissions.

Hi Nilesh, thanks! I've pushed to the repo successfully. One thing I noticed though is that I can't change the repo's settings (e.g. I'm unable to reach https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/glm/edit or https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/glm/-/settings/ci_cd), and I'm thus unable to enable CI. Maybe I need some additional permissions for the glm repo in particular?

--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF  A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49