Re: ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Hello again Andrea,

Le 03/09/2022 à 22:35, Andrea Pappacoda a écrit :
Thanks Pierre and Anton for your feedback!

You are very welcome! Thanks also for responding to the various points.

Il giorno sab 3 set 2022 alle 21:32:09 +02:00:00, Pierre Gruet [...]
- The long description of libglm-dev in debian/control is not
gender-neutral.

Gender-neutral language is not my area of expertise (in my native language even tables have a gender...), what should I change "when a programmer knows GLSL, he knows GLM as well" to? "they know GLM"?

Honestly it is also not something I am very familiar with. I can advise you to see Section 6.6.2.6 in the Debian Developers' Reference; yes, ``they know GLM'' is what one shall use here.

Thanks again for your feedback! I submitted the pull request on the Salsa repo a while ago, and I didn't know much about packaging back then. I'm going to fix everything you reported (and possibly more) as soon as possible :)

Wonderful :) Please let us know when you are done.

Best regards,

--
Pierre