Re: ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Hi Andrea, hi team,

First: I have reviewed the changes and I am globally satisfied with the packaging (some comments below), I would happily sponsor the upload with a few changes.

Could someone please give access to the repo to Andrea, and/or also allow me (pgt) to process such requests by raising my level to Owner?
Thanks a lot in any case.