ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Hi everyone!

I've been wanting to adopt the glm package, maintained by the Science Team, since last September.

I'm a DM, so I can't directly take ownership of the package nor push to Salsa. Could somebody please look at my changes, give me write access to the repo and possibly sponsor the first upload? You can find my changes here: <https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/glm/-/merge_requests/2/diffs>

I've already asked this on IRC, and joostvb, while approving my changes in general, said that it would've been better to ask this on the mailing list.

Thanks in advance :)

--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF  A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49