Re: ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Hi Andrea,

Le 04/09/2022 à 13:10, Andrea Pappacoda a écrit :
Il giorno sab 3 set 2022 alle 22:43:50 +02:00:00, Pierre Gruet <pgt@debian.org> ha scritto:
Wonderful :) Please let us know when you are done.

Done!

I've reorganized the commits and made some more changes and fixes. The last thing I would've liked to do was to rename the branches so that they follow DEP14, but I cannot do it without write access to the repo (and it's not that important anyway).

Thanks for making the changes that quickly. I am fine with all of them, but it seems you forgot to include the changelog entry for version 0.9.9.8+ds-3 in your merge request (whereas it was in the MR I reviewed yesterday). Could you please add it? This problem was spotted by Lintian, which complained about a Standards version too recent regarding the date of the last changelog entry.

Also I am fine with letting the branches layout as is.

If you're ok with the changes I'd prefer to first push to Salsa and then upload to Mentors, to be sure that the repo doesn't get out of sync.

Hmm, I feel it is unnecessarily complicated given the situation; with just the changelog entry that is currently missing, the MR will be ready for being accepted and then we can do the upload without going through the mentors process. Your packaging is good and we can just go ahead with the changes you made.

Thank you all again for your feedback!

Thanks to you for working on glm!

Best regards,

--