Re: ITA: glm -- C++ library for OpenGL GLSL type-based mathematics

Hi list, I've recently started maintaining the glm package (special thanks to Pierre and Anton for the help and feedback!), and while I'm now allowed to do DM uploads to it, I still don't have write access to the science-team/glm Salsa repo.

Could somebody please grant me the Maintainer role (or something similar) so that I can push to it? I've just finished preparing the -4 revision, fixing some reproducibility issues, but I'd prefer to push to the Vcs repo before uploading to the archive.

--
OpenPGP key: 66DE F152 8299 0C21 99EF  A801 A8A1 28A8 AB1C EE49