Re: shiny-server in debian

Hi Eric,

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 12:20:59PM -0400, Eric Brown wrote:
> > I will try to update the package and see. If it's not too much work, I'll push an update.
>
> Great thanks, and I'd be happy to test again.

I have updated to the latest version and pushed to my personal repo. I did
not get the the time to test examples, and hence it'd be great if you
could test+troubleshoot if something is missing.

@All, I renamed shiny-server to node-shiny-server as source package name, binary
package name is still shiny-server. This is done to not diverge from JS team
conventions. The repo can be found at: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/node-shiny-server/

> I'm also hoping to try to build and test in ARM. I think having
> shiny-server in ARM, for e.g. hosting on a Raspberry pi, would be
> hugely valuable, as there is currently no straightforward way for
> users but for many use cases it could be ideal.

Actually debian supports a bunch of architectures;
So whenever the package is accepted, it'd also build on both armhf and arm64,
so hopefully that'd easily make it available to users.

Regards,
Nilesh