Re: shiny-server in debian

Hi Eric,

On 3/24/22 10:05 PM, Eric Brown wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

I'm not sure whether you are running the current shiny-server version
on salsa (upstream 1.5.14.948) but if so, the errors may be because it
is out of date and subsequent to that release there were some changes
to the iputils.js file
(https://github.com/rstudio/shiny-server/commit/fba8b83ccd58eba1c2118884b25669a1d99ea202).
I wonder if updating to the latest upstream release might fix these
errors?

Thanks that helped.
I backported selective fixes and got all tests passing and the package building \o/

Since you volunteered to test the package once, I have hosted the '.deb' and other '.deb'
of its dependencies which are not available in the archive here:

	https://people.debian.org/~nilesh/shiny-server/

Readme should help you pull it w/o hassles. If you want to directly install the '.debs' they are in the
pool dir

	https://people.debian.org/~nilesh/shiny-server/pool/main/

Could you please test this? That'd be very helpful.

Regards,
Nilesh