Re: About openmeca package

Looks fine! Yea, sometimes packaging for Debian requires
the removal of some embedded code and replacing it by
external dependencies. But it increases the quality of the
package and reduces its size..

Best regards

PS If you need sponsorship of the package, I will probably be
able to review it during SunCamp 2017.

Anton