Re: Looking for a sponsor : openmeca package [ITP: #850590]

Hi Damien,

Here's just my € 0,02.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 02:00:23PM +0200, dada wrote:
> Hello Steffen, Hello all,
> I just pushed a new version (with the steffen patches) of the package on the
> debian science git repo ( https://gitlab.com/damien.andre/openmeca )

<snip>

>     P no-upstream-changelog
>
>   -> The upstream (me :) did not use changelog because openmeca
>   is a small project with only one main contributor.

Even in such a situation, I, as a software user, appreciate upstream
changelogs.  Even the ones generated automatically from commit messages
are better than nothing, imho.

I even read them as a hobby.  No kidding. :)

Bye,

Joost