About openmeca package

Hi,

I have read a bit about the openmeca package. I'm sorry, but IMHO the package is
not well done from the beginning. Let me explain my opinion because I would not
be destructive.

openmeca source has three folders:

* ChronoEngine
* OpenMeca
* Serialization

Your package should be just OpenMeca. Why?

* ChronoEngine should be a single package. It's a project, AFAIK you are not
upstream (PROJECTCHRONO , https://github.com/projectchrono/chrono). This project
deserves a single package. I think that it wouldn't be easy. It use several code
from bullet (gimpact, and should be dropped)

* Serialization. It's Boost and we have it in Debian. I think that you cannot
put this code because it violates some policy to repeat it. And, looking the
sources, in a fist quick look, they are almost equal than my boost serialization
folder from Jessie.

So, my recommendation:

- To package ChronoEngine, patching the needed code to use the standard
installation of bullet. Work with upstream about it. I think that they will be open.

- Drop from your code all the Serialization folder and use the standard
installation of Boost

- Package "just" Openmeca.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia