Re: Looking for a sponsor : openmeca package [ITP: #850590]

Hello Steffen, Hello all,
I just pushed a new version (with the steffen patches) of the package on the debian science git repo ( https://gitlab.com/damien.andre/openmeca )

With this new version, the number of linthian warnings is reduced
but the following warnings still alive (see https://mentors.debian.net/package/openmeca ) :

openmeca source
    P debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature

-> I did not find a way to attach gpg signature with gitlab (the upstream use gitlab)
   (see https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch#Gitlab )

openmeca
    I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry
        usr/share/applications/openmeca.desktop

   -> I just push a new version that fix this issue.

    I hardening-no-fortify-functions
        bin/openmeca

-> Following this link ( https://wiki.debian.org/Hardening#Notes_for_packages_using_QMake ), I add the QMAKE_CPPFLAGS, QMAKE_CFLAGS, QMAKE_CXXFLAGS, QMAKE_LFLAGS in all qmake files. I do
   not understand what I missed.

    I spelling-error-in-binary
        bin/openmeca LengH Length
        bin/openmeca ot to

   -> I am not able to find this spelling errors in the sources.

    P no-upstream-changelog

  -> The upstream (me :) did not use changelog because openmeca
  is a small project with only one main contributor.

Does I really need to fix all these warnings ?
Best regards, Damien.