Re: Bug #866601: RFS: segyio package is ready

> Thanks. I have identified a few more problems, but to avoid another iteration,
> I fixed them myself, and pushed everything to git. Please make sure that you
> understand why these changes were needed.

Thanks! I just noticed your patches, and I'll read carefully through them and the
approperiate documentation.

> I have now uploaded your package. Now it has to go through the so-called NEW
> queue, which means it is waiting manual processing by ftpmasters. This
> typically takes a couple of weeks, though it can be shorter or longer depending
> on the workload of ftpmasters. So please be patient. Future uploads won’t have
> to go through this, unless you introduce a new binary package.

Excellent, thank you very much!

A final question - we plan on releasing new versions rather often, with small feature
scopes and no breaking changes (without bumping the major number at least,
although I cannot imagine any backwards-incompatible changes in the near
future). This obviously includes bugfixes.

When new versions are release, should I personally upload the changes to the
debian-science/packages/segyio repository, or should some debian maintainer
do that at his own discretion?

I appreciate all your help & patience, and thanks for sponsoring segyio.

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
this message.
Thank you