Re: Bug #866601: RFS: segyio package is ready

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 01:34:14PM +0000, Jørgen Kvalsvik wrote:
> You're absolutely right, I'm sorry. I've addressed the three mistakes.

Thanks. I have identified a few more problems, but to avoid another iteration,
I fixed them myself, and pushed everything to git. Please make sure that you
understand why these changes were needed.

I have now uploaded your package. Now it has to go through the so-called NEW
queue, which means it is waiting manual processing by ftpmasters. This
typically takes a couple of weeks, though it can be shorter or longer depending
on the workload of ftpmasters. So please be patient. Future uploads won’t have
to go through this, unless you introduce a new binary package.

Thanks for your contribution to Debian,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer