Re: Bug #866601: RFS: segyio package is ready

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:34:25AM +0000, Jørgen Kvalsvik wrote:
> Sorry for any noise on the commit mailing lists, I misread a few things in
> the instructions and had to re-commit the entire packaging repository.
>
> The package seems to be up & running in the debian-science/packages repo, and
> I've uploaded a fresh build to mentors. I'm looking into adding it to a meta
> package, but hopefully the packaging itself is now up to standards. If not,
> please let me know what I can do to fix it.

The debian packaging is missing from the git repository, please push it there
(note that I will be uploading what is in the git, not on mentors).

I recommend that you create the git repository using:

 gbp import-dsc --pristine-tar segyio_<VERSION>.dsc

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer