Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Le 15/01/2014 12:10, Olе Streicher a écrit :
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
>> But as I said, some IRC meeting might do as well for a very first thing.
>
> For me, a Sprint in Potsdam in March (as Steffen proposed) would be fine.

Hi,

I don't think I'll be able to travel to Potsdam in March. I can join by
video, though. Also, I'll be in Heidelberg for a couple of days
mid-February, I can certainly meet Florian there.

The annual meeting of the French astronomical will be in Paris, June
3-6. http://2014.sf2a.eu/

Kind regards, Thibaut.