Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Le 10/01/2014 11:27, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Ole,
>
> at first thanks for all your great work on astronomy packages.
>
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 10:41:42PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> Dear all (astrophysicists, amateurs, scientists, other),
>>
>> there are now quite some people around that are interested in using
>> Debian for astronomy related tasks. It may be a good idea if we could
>> somehow bring us together and see where we can coordinate our efforts.
>
> +1

Hi,

I would very much support the creation of an Astronomy working group,
but I am not quite sure how we would actually use an Alioth project and
mailing list, especially if the packaging remains under debian-science
umbrella which seems the right thing to me.

Well, perhaps we should just give it a try :-)

Kind regards, Thibaut.