Re: Integrating Machine Learning Software and Datasets withing debian

On 06/14/2010 04:17 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:02:39PM +0200, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
>>> I've filed an ITP for both liblinear (#575788) and libocas (#575789).
>>>
>>> The initial packaging is done, but the build process -- properly
>>> building shared libraries -- still needs some heavy tweaking before
>>> being presentable.
>> is there some svn/git repository where you do the packaging?
>
> BTW, it would be really great if somebody would add the ITPed packages
> to the Debian Science task as prospective packages:

I forwarded a patch against trunk to Yaroslav earlier today as discussed
previously with him; The patch includes any ML-related packages and WNPP
bugs I could find.

> or if you have no idea how
> to add the entry (there are working examples in the same directory and
> there is a doc - I'll happily give pointers).

Which file is the doc? I kind of stitched together my patched based on
what I deduced from other examples.