Re: Integrating Machine Learning Software and Datasets withing debian

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:02:39PM +0200, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> > I've filed an ITP for both liblinear (#575788) and libocas (#575789).
> >
> > The initial packaging is done, but the build process -- properly
> > building shared libraries -- still needs some heavy tweaking before
> > being presentable.
>
> is there some svn/git repository where you do the packaging?

BTW, it would be really great if somebody would add the ITPed packages
to the Debian Science task as prospective packages:

  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks/machine-learning

This would add the entries to the tasks page and helps coordinating work
in the Debian Science team.  Feel free to ask if you are keen on have no
access to the Alioth Blends team (any DD has) or if you have no idea how
to add the entry (there are working examples in the same directory and
there is a doc - I'll happily give pointers).