Re: Integrating Machine Learning Software and Datasets withing debian

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the patch --  looks good to me.

I would prefer if you take the honor and kudos for this work and commit
it from your name into SVN (afaik I cannot set you as the author in SVN,
like I would have done with GIT).  And in future could contribute more
easily.

Would you mind creating an account on alioth [1] and requesting (given
your fresh alioth login name) commit rights for blends repository
[2] (I think there should be no heavy objections ;) ), and committing
yourself (now and in the future ;))?

[1] http://alioth.debian.org
[2] I guess emailing to debian-science mailing list should trigger the
action (I am not sure if debian-science gurus or debian-blends people
should tune up commit permissions for science project within blends

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]