Re: tasks overview wishlist: Canonical citing reference

Le Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 09:31:44AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV a écrit :

> 5. The package maintainer includes reference file(s) where (s)he sees
> fit, with an index pointing to them and indicating their format in
> the .doc-base file.

By the way, I just tried this on the package seaview:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-commit/2008-October/002593.html

Using the web interface 'dc' to Doc-Central, the Bibliography section
used in the doc-base file appeared despite being non-official. The line
containing the abstract was not wrapped, but I guess that this is
workable.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy