Re: sup-mail package - from Debian Ruby Attic

Hi Iain,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 2:10 AM Iain Parris <ipv2.lst@parris.org> wrote:
> I've pushed my first commits, and we now for the first time have a
> passing pipeline. :-)
> A review would be very appreciated, because I'm brand new to Debian
> packaging.

Wow, this is good! Thanks :)

> I haven't yet updated debian/changelog - would you like to update it
> yourself, or for me to do it before/after review?

Please do so. You can generate the changelog entry via:
`gbp dch -aR`.
However, let the changelog entry be set to "UNRELEASED" for now.
We'll replace it with "unstable" once the already uploaded package
clears the NEW queue.

> Thank you - I've joined #debian-ruby, my nick is IPv2. You're welcome to
> message me anytime, and I'll normally be able to reply same-day.

\o/

> Thank you for the PR - received. :-) I will review ASAP.

Thanks for the kind review, reverted! \o/

> Thanks again for all your help.

No problem and likewise! \o/

Best,
Utkarsh