Re: sup-mail package - from Debian Ruby Attic

Hi Utkarsh,

Excerpts from Utkarsh Gupta's message of 2020-07-20 12:55:25 +0530:
> I have granted you push access to the git repository, which means you
> can essentially push commits to ruby-team/sup-mail repository.
> (I believe that even if someone messes up somewhere, things can always
> be reverted! So just push directly and I'll keep reviewing those changes! \o/)

Thank you!

I've pushed my first commits, and we now for the first time have a
passing pipeline. :-)
<https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/sup-mail/pipelines>

A review would be very appreciated, because I'm brand new to Debian
packaging.

I haven't yet updated debian/changelog - would you like to update it
yourself, or for me to do it before/after review?

> I can help you quickly understand the basic workflow of packaging.
> The best place would be #debian-ruby at OFTC (on IRC).
> Please free to join there and ping me, my nick is utkarsh2102.

Thank you - I've joined #debian-ruby, my nick is IPv2. You're welcome to
message me anytime, and I'll normally be able to reply same-day.

> Eeks, I should've done that in the first place.
> Anyway, since you want to contribute to Debian, would you like to
> do that yourself? :)
> (now that you have commit access to sup-mail, just clone the repository,
> do the changes, commit and push! \o/)
>
> Let me know if you face any problems!?

Sounds like a plan! Done at the same time as fixing the pipeline. I also
fixed up the deps (not only the BDs).

> Nice! I'll forward dropping-the-git patch. So hopefully you'll see a PR soon! :)

Thank you for the PR - received. :-) I will review ASAP.

Thanks again for all your help.

Kind regards,
Iain