Re: Triaging rails 6 rebuild/autopkgtest failures and ruby team online sprint proposal

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 01:19, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
This sprint is mainly to file bugs before we upload to unstable. So should be before August, if weekend on 25th is better we can do that. In August we can do another one to fix broken packages after rails 6 hits unstable.

I have been triaging/fixing/filing bugs last many days. Thanks Antonio for some fixes. I will be uploading rails 6 to unstable in around a weeks time. The remaining ones we will have to see as and when bugs pop up due to archive wide rebuilds/autopkgtest failures. Though many packages will be silently broken because of lack of tests. We should try to enable tests for as many of those packages we can or at least run the upstream testsuites to verify those still works fine.