Re: RFS: ruby-rotp

Hi!

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 09:12:01PM +0530, Balasankar C wrote:
> Hi Cedric,
> Can you check now? I am running yardocs and using sed (people still
> use that, right?) to remove privacy-breaching stuff from the readme.
> About repacking info in d/copyright, I think I'll go with the one I
> used, at least till Files-Excluded is added to official copyright format.

A few more comments:
- your solution with sed works, but I would prefer a quilt patch in
  debian/patches to remove the lines creating these links from the
  README. Anyway, these lines do not provide much information, and
  needn't to be present in the text version.
  Moreover, this is the place to gather modification of source code, and
  the patch on the README.md will (maybe) be more readable than the sed
  commands.
- instead of doing the 'cp -r' command in dh_override_dh_installdocs,
  just add 'debian/yardocs/*' to the debian/ruby-rotp.docs file.
- in override_dh_clean: you don't need the if/then command, since the
  exit code of "rm -rf" will be 0, even if the directory you want to
  delete doesn't exist.