Re: RFS: ruby-rotp

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for the detailed review. I have some doubts though.
On ചൊവ്വ 16 ജൂണ്‍ 2015 12:06 വൈകു, Cédric Boutillier wrote:

> A few comments: - you may want to remove the LOAD_PATH modification
> in bin/rotp
Done. This is done because, rotp will be already accessble via
rubygems-integration. Right?

> - you may also want to regenerate the doc with yard

I couldn't find any documentation regarding how to do that. Are there
any documentation or reference packages which use this?

> - in the man page, the name rotp should be in bold in the NAME and
> SYNOPSIS sections, and SECRET and COUNTER should be italic.

I made it bold in SYNOPSIS. But, I haven't seen it bold in the NAME
section of common programs. gem2deb, for example. Also, did the italics.

> - you need libjs-jquery as a dependency (to ensure that it will be
> installed with the package, to be able to use the docs), and not as
> a build-dependency.
Ah, my bad. I missed that somehow.
> - you repackaged the source to remove a file. You should add a
> comment to debian/copyright to mention which files are removed and
> why. The method you use to remove the file is a gbp filter. Another
> possibility (maybe even recommended) is the use of Files-Excluded:
> paragraph in debian/copyright. See uscan(1). It has the advantage
> of centralizing the removal (instructions/documentation) in one
> place.

It seems lintian gives me error on that (most probably because it is
not added to copyright format 1.0). So, I added the repack detail as
follows. Please see if that is enough

		Format:
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
		Upstream-Name: rotp
		Source: https://github.com/mdp/rotp
		 The upstream source contained jquery.js file without source. It is
repacked to
		 remove that file.

- --
Regards