Re: RFS: ruby-rotp

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:20:46AM +0530, Balasankar C wrote:
> On 2015-06-16 10:18, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> >I am the one to be sorry. I completely misread your email. Because of
> >the context of a previous email about rex, I thought you renamed the tool
> >in bin/ to ruby-rotp to avoid collisions. My bad. Sorry again for the
> >confusion my message could have caused.

> That's Ok. :) . BTW, I've updated it to use unstable. Please review and
> upload when you are free.

A few comments:
- you may want to remove the LOAD_PATH modification in bin/rotp
- you may also want to regenerate the doc with yard
- in the man page, the name rotp should be in bold in the NAME and
  SYNOPSIS sections, and SECRET and COUNTER should be italic.
- you need libjs-jquery as a dependency (to ensure that it will be
  installed with the package, to be able to use the docs), and not as a
  build-dependency.
- you repackaged the source to remove a file. You should add a comment
  to debian/copyright to mention which files are removed and why. The
  method you use to remove the file is a gbp filter. Another possibility
  (maybe even recommended) is the use of Files-Excluded: paragraph in
  debian/copyright. See uscan(1). It has the advantage of centralizing
  the removal (instructions/documentation) in one place.