Ruby 2.2 Transition - Wiki Page

Hi,
A page[1] has been created in Debian Wiki under Ruby Team to point out
stuff that matters when packages are built against Ruby 2.2. Intended
to be a reference to common issues and points to ponder when building
new (as well as rebuilding existing) packages against Ruby 2.2. Also,
stuff on handling tests failing when ran against 2.2 has to be mentioned.

As the first steps (something is better than a blank wiki page, na? :D
), I have added some errors that I encountered while doing so and
provided solutions to one of them.  Maybe someone with more experience
in Ruby can fix others.

Hope that everyone will help to identify the issues and solve them.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Ruby2.2

--
Regards
Balasankar C