Re: Meetup proposal during Debian Ruby Sprint in Paris

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> Our (at least my) initial idea was that Debian Ruby people prepare
> answers to the questions you kindly provided to us (hoping to have at
> least time to discuss them during the first day of our meeting), then on
> the evening of our first day (15th), meet with paris.rb.

Ok, I've booked a room for the meetup around Porte d'Italie and
announced the meetup for the 15th January @19h00. You can find the
event on the meetup group here :
http://www.meetup.com/parisrb/events/159581562/
We can change the time if 7pm doesn't suit you (the room is booked
from 6pm til midnight)

> I now understand you were considering the dinner as a way to meet with
> you personally and help preparing the meeting with the rest of paris.rb.
> Since it turns out that we all be in Paris quite early on Jan, 14th, we
> would be happy to have dinner at your place on that day. If not, then
> we'll come up with something when we meet on Jan, 15th.

The 14th is my birthday so i'm likely to be busy this evening (family
stuff :) We'll have to do this the next time you come in Paris :-/

Cheers,
Julien.