ruby-usb

Hello,

I have updated ruby-usb to work with Ruby 2.0. The included sample/usb-power did not work
on my system with Ruby 1.9 and 2.0.

I have also tried to run that sample on current stable Wheezy also with no success. It
seems that the sample script does not work anymore. (at least since before wheezy release)

So I checked for other example, I have found it on
	http://rubydoc.info/gems/ruby-usb/0.2.1/USB

These samples work on Wheezy and with the new package.

 ruby-usb (0.2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Team upload.
 .
   [ Cédric Boutillier ]
   * debian/control: remove obsolete DM-Upload-Allowed flag
   * use canonical URI in Vcs-* fields
 .
   [ Jonas Genannt ]
   * d/control
     - removed transitional packages
     - bumped standards version to 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
     - bumped gem2deb dependency to support Ruby 2.0
   * removed source.lintian-overrides
   * not install included sample, did not work, providing example from
     http://rubydoc.info/gems/ruby-usb/0.2.1/USB

The ruby-usb seems to be upstream dead, there is an new library more active:
		http://rubygems.org/gems/libusb

There are no rdepends on ruby-usb, should we ship ruby-usb in Jessie and remove it in
flavor of ruby-libusb? (Than we also need to add ruby-libusb in Jessie)

What's your opinion regarding ruby-usb?

Thanks,
	Jonas